Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wishing Already

Thank you God for the BEAUTIFUL autumn weather outside! I love sweatshirt/hoodie weather! It's my favorite kind of weather to be out and about in. My favorite weather of all is winter snow but being able to stay inside, in the warmth of my home, and watch it fall and not have to travel in it.

I am already CRAVING Christmas! I have started thinking about what my Christmas Craft/Gift will be for this year and singing Christmas songs in my head! :) Christmas is by far my favorite holiday! I can't wait to start baking goodies and decorate the tree and watch Christmas movies!

However, it will come and go too quickly. *sigh* All you can do is make memories while it lasts and remember them throughout the year.

Happy Fall!
Larisa

3 comments:

  1. i wouldn't mind fall, except that for 3 days it has been high 50's and raining and windy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I thought I was crazy for wanting it to be Christmas already! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete